Monday, March 8, 2010

Reusable coffee sleeves

Another craft that combines a few of my favorite things-being green, coffee, and handmade. I found a few tutorials on how to make these reusable coffee sleeves...



Here are the instructions on how to make this fabric sleeve from Imagine Fabric.

Here's another tutorial from thriftyfun.com


Green, coffee, handmade, and breast cancer awarness-what could be better? Here is the pattern.



This is such an inexpensive and cute gift idea. You can personalize it based on the recipient.

So here's the problem-I don't sew or crochet. My mom does though and I think I will be asking her to make me one. I'm thinking I want a crocheted one with a flower on it. Maybe I'll have her make me a few different styles.

And last but not least-In case you are like me and can't crochet or sew and don't have a mamma who can here are some available to purchase...

Fabric sleeve from Dizzle POP


A crocheted sleeve from Lilfooley

No comments:

Post a Comment