Monday, March 1, 2010

Are you effin kidding me?!?!?!?

I didn't feel well yesterday morning and needed to sleep just a little bit longer. I did the unthinkable. I put some cheerios in a cup, grabbed Tarynn, layed on the couch and wait for it.....put on Yo Gabba Gabba for the first time. I dozed off and woke up to her whining and shaking the remote. She had sat queitly threw an entire episode, it was over and she wanted more. I was so thankful for the sleep I started another one. I had DVRd some in case of emergency.

Fast forward to 9:17 in the evening. She woke up and I brought her into the living room with me, sat her on my lap, gave her some snuggles, hoping she would go back to sleep. She kept whining and pointing and I kept asking what she wanted. I finally figured out she was pointing at the TV. She wanted Yo Gabba Gabba. She has now taken over the TV happy as a clam fast forwarding past the parts she doesn't like. I don't know how she figured out to use the remote so quickly.

So ya thanks Yo Gabba Gabba you have created a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment