Monday, March 1, 2010

Here you go little monkey

Tarynn is a little monkey and loves to climb on everything. In an effort to cut down on the amount of time she spends climbing on my mom's cat tree I decided to get her a jungle gym of some sort. As always in an effort to be green I started my search on craigslist. For the first couple weeks all I was finding were people selling used equipment for upwards of $300. I finally found this one for $100. I did some googling and the Little Tikes 8 in 1 had good reviews and an original price tag of $399. Sounded like a pretty good deal. When I went to pick it up it had a little bit of sun fading, but was in good condition. I offered the lady $80 and we had a deal. I set it up today and Tarynn loved it. Now I just need to find her a swing and a pool for the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment