Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love this

I went to the Art n'craftacular in Loomis on Sunday and met Pam of Warm Hugs Designs. She didn't have a booth, but approached my friend Liz and I while we were sitting outside letting the little ones play. She makes dresses from upcycled vintage pillow cases. I cannot say how much I love love love this idea. I love vintage, I love repurposing, and I love sundresses. Ahhh perfection. I checked out her etsy and her blog and there are some really adorable items.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, thanks so much for featuring one of my vintage pillowcase dresses. I'm having so much fun! It was nice meeting you and your friend.

    I'm going to be a vendor at the Posh Kids Consignment Sale April 30th and May 1st there at the Loomis Veterans Hall www.poshkidscs.com - come by and see my dresses in person if you can!

    Warm hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete