Monday, April 12, 2010

Day Oneeeee :)

Today I am began my 30 days of shredding in an attempt to get my pre-T body back. If I am successful at this I will be enlisting the help of a doctor to get my pre-J body back :)

So here's the plan. I am going to do the 30 day shred everyday during Tarynn's nap, and continue my efforts at the gym and excersising outside weather permitting. I go to Cal Fit a few times a week and do spin, group strength training, cardio machines, or weights.

I am not really going to go on a diet. I cook pretty healthy as it is. I am just going to try to eat crap in moderation and calm down on the Reese's and Rockstars. I have been consistently eating 800 calories a day in Reese's. Horrible, I know.


So today....

I did shred (level 1 with 5lb weights, had to put weights down during last shoulder excersise) during T's nap and did spin at the gym.

I didn't have any peanut butter cups or Rockstars, but I did eat a handful of peanut M&Ms, a taco from the drive-thru mexican place, and made pot pie for dinner.

Starting weight 132 lbs 22.2% body fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment